Introductions

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hey there, goodlookin'! And welcome to my first blog entry. A few months ago, I decided that I needed to stop stalking other blogs and get the courage to start my own. I chose the name "All Sorts of Ricci" since I will be blogging about raising a toddler, home decor, and everyday family life. It is also a great way to share everyday happenings with family members who live far away. You know, since our life is so interesting.

Now, on to the introductions!




That's me in the middle. My name is Melissa. I am a twenty-something stay-at-home momma with a love of all things decor, crafting and entertaining. I originally went to school to be an Art History teacher but that dream slowly fizzled and now I spend my days wrestling with a toddler. A very cute toddler.


The handsome gentleman to my left, is my husband, Jon. Jon is a total man's man who loves The Patriots, poker, working out and The West Wing. We were married this past year and recently started building our first home together. He is the cheese to my macaroni. The butter to my toast. The chocolate to my milk. And I can't picture this crazy life without him.


Then we have the star of the show. Our two-year-old son, Jack. Let me tell you something about Jack. This kid is smart. Like, he quizzes me about the alphabet. Jack is a little bundle of energy and definitely keeps us on our toes, but he makes us laugh till we cry and is the best thing that ever happened to us.

So join me on this crazy adventure we call life! Where I spell things wrong, tell funny jokes (stop rolling your eyes, Jon) and share little snip-its of our life.


xo Melissa
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10