Jack in 2012

Saturday, December 29, 2012






So while watching Caillou with Jack the other day, I remembered that in a few days it is going to be 2013. Holy Elmo, where did 2012 go? It feels like this year has flown by in a snap of my cold, pale fingers! Jack is now chatting up a storm, Jon is handsomer and I made it through 2012 with only two sunburns. Oh, and we GOT MARRIED! So obviously it was a great year. I thought it would be a fun idea to show you how much Jack has changed this year. He finally grew sideburns, then a few months later he grew hair. It was momentous.


So here is Jack from January 2012 to December 2012:

January 2012

February 2012






March 2012



April 2012


May 2012



June 2012



July 2012


August 2012

September 2012


October 2012






November 2012



December 2012

 There he is. The little Rock star himself. He has grown so much this past year that it makes my heart flutter to the beat of Gangnam Style. Now he is starting to say three to four word sentences, requests "hugs and kisses" and is growing into such a little boy!

My resolution this year is to take more pictures. The darn iPhone has caused me to take barely any pictures on my digital camera. This may be a good thing since it is prehistoric and is held together by tape. Just like my brain. Oh, well. I'm saving my pennies and dimes for a new camera! Stupid Santa (aka myself) didn't give it to me this year....rude.




Happy New Year! Wishing you love and lots of laughter!

xo Melissa







Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10