I can't wait...

Friday, March 1, 2013

for Summer. I should live in Florida. But then I would complain that I miss snow. I am one of those annoying New Englanders. But I only think it should snow after Thanksgiving and then stop after New Years. Then it should be Spring for two months then Summer until September. Is that seriously asking for too much Mother Nature? Throw me a bone here.

Some things that I can't wait for through pictures:

Beach play dates with Auntie


Exploring Auntie Lorrie and Uncle John's garden


Lots of yummy cook outs

Annual Edaville visit to see Thomas! Just this year not with a fever ;-)

long walks with GG

playing in Noni's back yard

Russel's with Noni and the "big fishes!"

Wayland Town Beach

Don't forget sunburns on this pale girl!





Weekends away at Justin & Mary's house up North
Baseball

more beach trips

water play

playground exploring

writing our names in the sand

family cook outs!
can't forget weekends away with my love

hanging out with Papa

and even more cook outs






As you can tell, I am very, very excited and looking forward to the summer season. It is only saaaay 3 months away? Where is the fast forward button?

What are you looking forward to? Do you have any family traditions you do in the Summer? Burn like a crisp like I do? Feel free to share :-)
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10