Honey and Sugar Lip Scrub

Monday, April 15, 2013







If you live in New England like I do, you know that the weather changes in the blink of an eye. It will go from a snow storm to a hurricane to a heat wave all in a week. I may be exaggerating.

But, harsh weather can be hard on keeping your lips smooth. My go-to lip scrub is very simple and takes about 30 seconds to do.

Ready? Here's what you need.



Yes, I'm serious. That is alllll you need. Never go out and buy $20 lip scrubs infused with herbs and nonsense. Trust me, I did that once and realized it was the same as honey and sugar.



All you do is mix the two together with your finger (a squirt of honey and half of a sugar packet -  or more if you're Angelina Jolie), apply to your lips, slowly rub in a CIRCULAR motion then wipe off gently with a wet wash cloth.




After, use either Vaseline or Blistex like I do and massage it into your lips. Voila! A lip scrub in 30 seconds or less.

I do this every time I have dry lips when I know I will get dead skin. Who wants to kiss lips with gross flaky dead skin? Sorry if you can't get that visual out of your head!

Any other easy beauty tricks that you have up your sleeve? Let a sister know, Lord knows I need the tips ;-)

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10