My Famous Summer Sangria

Friday, April 5, 2013

One thing I am known for is my Sangria. I make a mean, scrumdidly-umptious one. It is super easy and only has a few ingredients. I made it today since it was 60 degrees or so out and I needed a nice, refreshing drink with a kick after playing soccer with Jack for three hours :-)

Without further ado, my Summer Sangria.




It is sweet with a kick. Tangy with a judo chop. Jon loves it and he hates sweet things.

I use Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc and fiji apples but you can use anything!

I recommend that you let it chill in the fridge for 3+ hours so all of the flavors combine.

Let me know if you try it out. I would love to know what you think!




Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10