My Mom's Easy Mac & Cheese

Wednesday, April 17, 2013




Growing up, everyone around the world my neighborhood knew that my love for Mac and Cheese was a love that could never be broken. A love stronger than my sister Mary's love of napkins (not kidding). A love of "liquid gooooold." Name that commercial.

Anywho, my mom made a MEAN Mac & Cheese using Velveeta. I just learned on Sunday (when she made it for me) that she only uses two ingredients.

SERIOUSLY MOM!? ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS? MY kind of recipe!

So, here she blows, my Mom's delicious and super-duper easy, Mac and Cheese.


What you need:
1 Box of Velveeta Cheese (only use 1/2 if you buy the larger box)
1 Box of Elbow Noodles
Milk
 
Wam, bam, thank you...Mom.

Combine all ingredients into your freshly boiled noodles and add salt and pepper to taste.

It is simple, not too cheesy (could there ever be such a thing?) and hits the spot every time.


Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10