Our kitchen

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I hope you enjoy taking a peek at our kitchen. It was stressful at times when we were designing it. So seeing it complete and in the flesh for the first time brought tears to my already tired and emotional eyes. It was what we've always wanted and we can't wait to move in and get cookin'! Or burning if I'm cooking.

Paint color: Benjamin Moore Owl Gray
Countertops: Carrera Marble
Cabinets: White (duh)
Knobs and pulls: Satin Nickel






Here is our hall from the garage door. The garage door is right in front of that piece of carpet. The door after it is our pantry. Our breakfast bar that you see will be used for our coffee maker, breakfast foods and storage.
 

I can't wait to organize the heck out of it.  Jack calls it the "pants tree"


Next to the breakfast bar is our basement door.


Looking into the kitchen you see our beverage center and our wine fridge. Usually there would have been a wall where this is but we had them knock it down to create that open concept.


Our island with the pendant lights.


Looking in from the hall. Who wants to place a bet with me that we never use those cabinets above the fridge? Have you seen the size of us? They call me Melba Baggins.
 



We wanted an island with seating for 3
 

The sides of the island pop out into a stereo system. Kidding.


These pictures I took yesterday with my camera. The others I took with my iPhone a few weeks back.






Our kitchen was designed around entertaining. We love to entertain. We can't wait to have Superbowl parties, game nights (well Jon CAN wait for game nights ;-) )and Holidays at our home. I will be back in a few days with a detailed post on how we saved a ton of money being frugal and spending where it mattered. Just like I wanted to spend money on a pop-up dance floor but Jon reminded me that Gangnam style isn't relevant anymore ;-)
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10