Day 5: A blogger friend

Monday, May 6, 2013

So I'm a day late on this post (we went to the Zoo yesterday then to the Wrentham Outlets, then I passed out in bed) but here we go!

Day 5 of the Blog every day in May Challenge is to publicly profess my love for a blogger buddy.

So the first blog I ever read was Lena's blog; Quality Rivets. I remember back in January 2011, I bought this sheer black top and was googling what to wear it with since I had absolutely no clue. This picture popped up and I loved her outfit.





I sent her an email and she quickly responded with different ideas on what to pair it with. I thought she was so sweet and was hooked on all of her fashion posts.

Not only is she one fashionable lady, she also is incredibly kind and very inspiring. A lot of her posts have been while she was pregnant and they have inspired other pregger Mommas that they don't need to wear a Muumuu  to feel comfortable or even buy Maternity clothes! Unless you are having sextuplets. Then just wear a bed sheet. Nobody will blame you.






Here is her video on how to wear your normal jeans with a baby belly:

Baby belly jeans tutorial


We really connected from Instagram and Facebook especially since we both have little boys who are the same age and seem to share a mutual love for cars and being adorable. We are meeting up for Dinner in June since they will be near Boston and I can NOT wait! She also is a fan of terrible jokes, so obviously we get along ;-)

Check out her blog Quality Rivets. You will NOT be disappointed!





Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10