Soundtrack of my life

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

For my sanity, I have had to take a big break from blogging. I have never, ever been good with change. It is something I struggle with. So I have been trying to move into our new home (which I love) with a toddler, working, commuting, cleaning, breathing all without Jon, since he has been on tour. I am not complaining, it has just been hard to get used to! So, I had to put blogging on the back end so I could really enjoy the move and make sure Jack was fed :-)

But I'm back!

I didn't stick to the blog challenge...at all. But why not finish up the last few days!?

Day 29 is all about five pieces of music that speak to you and remind you of times in your past. I love me some music, so this post I know I will enjoy!

In no particular order...


1) A Day to Remember - The Downfall of Us All (hardcore-esque - may not be your cup o' tea)



This song reminds me of 2009 which was a very, very fun year for me. I was obsessed with this whole album, and this was my favorite song by far. I actually listened to it last night for the first time in a while and so many memories popped into my head.  If you like this song, also check out their song "Have Faith in Me" Another favorite!

2) Frank Sinatra - Strangers in the Night



This song is 100% the story of the first night I met Jon. I consider it to be one of our "songs" and whenever I listen to it, I picture that night as if I was living it over and over again. Love him!

3) Charlotte Church - Tonight




Not kidding. I listened to this whole album a lot when it came out. I remember I went to Canobie Lake Park with my sister and a few of her friends and listened to this song on the way there since I didn't really talk to anyone (shy as all hell). I loooooved the whole CD and still listen to it to this day!


 
4) Kings of Leon - Use Somebody


This is a song that reminds me of Jon whenever I hear it. We love it and always think of each other when we hear it. My other favorite KOL song is "Back Down South."

5) Josh Groban - You Are Loved

 
 
 
 
For my graduation gift, my Mom took me to the Josh Groban concert in Manchester. I am a Grobanite for LYFE. I LOVE this man and his heavenly voice. And this was the first song he sang when we saw him live. He rose out of the floor, such a baller. I loved that night, it was perfect!



And I'm still loving The Saturdays!  I love every single song. I have been listening to them for a year or so and am never sick of them! They are a British/Irish pop group. Jon even likes them :-) Una is the hottest woman ever


I'll be back later with what we have been up to recently :-)







Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10