Shutterfly iPhone Survery

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hey readers! I was asked by the wonderful team over at Shutterfly to share this pretty cool survey with you. I have used Shutterfly many, many times for invitations to parties, photo books, Christmas cards and much more. They are such a great company and I have always been beyond satisfied with their quality and service.

As an iPhone user, I thought this was a fun survery to read AND it was nice to know that I'm not the only one who has dropped their phone into the toilet ;-)

Enjoy! And check out Shutterfly! You won't be disappointed.

 
Shutterfly iPhone Cases Infographic
This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!










 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10