Shutterfly iPhone case

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A few weeks back, this beautiful baby arrived in the mail. I felt like a giddy school-girl who was just asked to the school dance.



Inside, was this. My b-e-a-utiful iPhone case from Shutterfly. And I was in love!


Like you saw in my post about the iPhone survey, a lot of people (mostly ladies) love fancy iPhone cases. When I saw this one, I had to have it! It is very, very durable and keeps your phone safe from those pesky toddlers or from dropping it (like I do...everyday) So, not only is it great at protecting your phone, it is also stylish and you can choose from a ton of great styles! I get so many compliments about it.


I love the colors...reminds me of Sherbet Ice Cream. Mmmm :-)







Check out Shutterfly and their iPhone cases and get one for yourself! You will not be disappointed :-)

 
 
I received a code for a free case as compensation for this review, but all opinions are my own



Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10