Summer Outfit Inspiration

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fashion...not my strong point. I often stand in my closet going "what the heck am I going to wear" and give up and go for a t-shirt and plain shorts. Boring with a dash of "you-need-to-be-on-what-not-to-wear" on top if you ask me. So, I have decided to search for some Summer, fashion-blogger inspiration. Now that I finally have a flat, somewhat ab-tastic tummy (thanks Shaun T!), I'm not afraid to wear a lot of these things that would have made me feel self conscious before.
 
What I'm looking for is:
1) Easy since I am chasing a toddler/husband 24/7 (yes I chase Jon. He has a nice tush! ;-) )
2) Can easily be washed. Dry-cleaning is a pain in the butt. And I ain't got time for that!
3) Lightweight since we live in Dante's Inferno is the Summer. It is hot as all H-E-Double hockey sticks!
4) I can throw it together in a minute. Usually Jack watches a Youtube video (Monster Trucks and Mater's tall tales are his favorite) while I shower and get ready, but he starts to get bored once I try and plan an outfit.
5) I need to look like a Mom. Not a Mom who let herself go, but also not like a hoochie-mama.
 
 
I love Margo's blog Classroom Couture. She is a knock-out and we share very similar fashion tastes. This outfit below I would wear running errands or lunch with my girlfriends.
 
 

 
Date night. Also, I need a pair of jeans like this!



 
Here is what I consider the perfect "on-the-go" Mom outfit.




 
Night out with friends...need those heels!


 
 
Another Mom outfit
 
 

Miranda Kerr
 
 

 I like simple fashion. Nothing fussy. Keep it simple, keep it classy. 
 
 
I think I am going to make over my closet this weekend to make it more "functional" for dressing in a hurry...stay tuned.








Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10