These are a few of my favorite things

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Linking up with Crystal and other fab Mommy bloggers for "All our favorite things" link party. (I obviously used this oppurtunity for more RH Gifs for my "not-so-favorite" things) Enjoy! And sing to the tune of this.
Jack with a Mohawk and how he tells me about tires,
Cozy nights cuddled up and hanging by the fire.
Jon with a hoodie and a sporting a beard.
These are a few of my favorite things!
 Chanel No 5 after I get out of the shower,
Being surprised with Freshly picked flowers.
A cold cup of sweet tea and watching Jack play.
These are a few of my favorite things!

__________________________________________________________________
When the Real Housewives are not on!

When a drink is too strong!
When people talk too much!
I simply remember my favorite things and I don’t feel so bad!
_________________________________________________________________
Pumpkin picking on the first day of Autumn,
Any day that I don’t fall on my bottom.
A nice cold coke and my diamond ring.
These are a few of my favorite things!
When Jon rubs my back and I instantly feel better,
When Jack wants to cuddle and when I get a personalized letter.
Anyone who also enjoys a Catch Phrase battle.
These are a few of my favorite things!



_________________________________________________________________

When someone farts!
When I spill something on someone!
When tantrums strike!
I simply remember my favorite things and I don’t feel so bad!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10