Fall Fun

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 
Fall is fa sho our favorite season of the year. The crisp, cool air, the apple and pumpkin picking and not to mention Halloween and Thanksgiving! We love it all. So now that the weather has started to cool down a bit, it makes us feel like Fall is creeping up on us. As a family, I feel like Fall has the best activities you can do together. Here's my list of what I want to do together this year. Hopefully I can cross them all off of the list!
 
 



Here are some pictures of Fall past, including Jack's FIRST time to a Pumpkin patch captured in the few photos below. Then out trip to Lull Farm last year. And yes, Jack hated wearing shoes.














What do you and your family do for Fall? Enjoy it as much as I do? Feel free to share, noodle heads.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10