Easy Apple Crisp

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

 
 
 
Want a relatively healthy (kidding) apple crisp recipe? I made this the other day and ate the whole thing by the next day. My Mom helped, I am not that much of pig :-)
 






 
 
Ingredients:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour (all purpose)
- ½ cup butter (OR 7/8 cup of vegetable oil with a dash of salt, a tad healthier)
- Apples (I used 6 – I like more apples than crumbs)
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
 
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the all ingredients except apples, sugar and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Mix until crumbly.
- Lay half of the mixture into the bottom of a pan (grease lightly if necessary), then lay apples and the rest of the mixture on top.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10