This dish is one of my ultimate favorite Italian dishes. I made it once for Jon and he adored it. Sometimes I make the sauce from scratch but sometimes I have to buy store bought if I am in a hurry. Either way, it is one of our favorites and everyone who tries it, loves it!
- Farfalle Pasta (one box or more if you are making a lot)
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 package of Peas (frozen or fresh)
- "White Sauce"Alfredo (store bought if in a hurry)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut garlic and onion and sauté with olive oil until translucent.
- Boil pasta
- Stir in peas after the onions and garlic are cooked
- Add sauce once the peas, onion and garlic sauté together for two minutes
- Drain pasta and add the pasta to the sauce
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cream Sauce from scratch: