Home Management Notebook

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I don't know about you, but I am NOT an organized person at heart. My mind is constantly trying to remember what I am supposed to do that day, week, month year and who needs to be called, what bill needs to be paid etc. I hate it. I always forget to call, to meet someone, and forget that I was supposed to bring Jack somewhere. My mind is a jumbled mess. So, as I was walking around Barnes and Noble one day, I spied a "DELUXE planner." (Insert sounds of angels and a spotlight shining down on the planner while drool drips from my mouth)

I browsed the pages and fell in love. Into my stroller it went (don't worry, I paid for it) and it has been a blessing ever since. At night I put it on my desk to look at what I need to do the next day.



On the left side, it has a small folder where I keep the bills that need to be paid  for easy, easy access. On the right side is where you write personal (but don't make it too personal in case you lose it)



Now here is the winner. (if you say "winner winner chicken dinner" like I do then I LOVE YOU)

It has plenty of  room to write what needs to be done that day. On the blue side bars I have what needs to be done for the blog.



And a fun sticker sheet to use as well on the planner pages. Jack helps me put them on.


And it also has more of a compact monthly schedule where I put  Holidays, Jon's tour dates, birthdays, parties to attend, etc. 




So what do you do to keep your family organized? Do you use a planner or are you one of those people who can remember everything (aka Jon)?

To get this planner, click here it may only be sold online)
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10