Some Fall Decor

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I get it, it is only early September. But I am my Mother's daughter and my Auntie's niece. Decorating is in my blood. I wanted to have a few little touches of Fall before REALLY decorating come October.

I made this wreath for $4.99. I like simple wreaths. No fuss or giant letters or crazy flowers and animals in them. Just plain and simple. I bought 3 Mums for a 3 for $12 deal at Lowe's. I will spruce them up once we add some pumpkins! Hopefully we will get them this weekend.




And around the house was more simple stuff. A few touches here an there. I don't want it to look like we live in the forest.







We are keeping the pears in the bowl since they seem Fall-esque to me. Nice vaccum..



I LOVE B&BW soaps. So yummy and delicous. Kitchen Lemon and Farmstand Apple are my favorites.






 
 
So there are our few fall touches. What have you done so far? Think I'm nuts? I do too, don't worry.



Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10