Feelin' Fresh

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Why not start the end of the work week with a GIF or two... or thirty?

Every morning when Jack comes in and yells "It's wake up time!!" when I am sound asleep. Night cap and all. Eat your heart out.


My celebration dance after I get all of the groceries inside in one trip. Mostly because I can no longer feel my arms.


When I have to wait two weeks for a new episode of The Real Housewives


When Jack is asleep for the night and I come downstairs to sit and do nothing.


When a neighbor rings the door bell and I glide across the floor so they don't see me


When Jack throws the food I JUST made him


When Jon tries to talk to me before I've had my coffee.


When I "hear the beat drop."


When I leave a store with Jack and there were no tantrums. PA POW.

 
When I find out there is a sale on wine and go HAM.
 
 
When I show Jon a workout to see if I did it right.

 
When its time for cake.

 
My dance when the microwave beeps and dinner is ready.

 
My victory dance when I get Jack from the car to his bed and he stays asleep.

 
When I hit Jon with a ZINGA (really good joke)

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10