Healthy Chicken Nuggets

Wednesday, October 9, 2013



The other day, I was on Pinterest (who is surprised?) and I was trying to find a recipe for HEALTHY toddler chicken nuggets. There was nothing. Not one thing. So, I decided to improvise using what I had.

Recipe:
Whole Wheat Bread
Egg Whites
Italian Seasoning
Chicken (cut into nugget size)

Step One: Wheat bread

 
Step Two: Grind up the bread




Step Three: Add Italian Seasonings (because who doesn't love anything Italian)



Step Four: Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to get a good crunch on them

Step Five: Get your bowl of egg whites, chicken and bread crumbs ready.



Step Six: Dip chicken into the egg whites, then coat in the bread. Sprinkle more crumbs onto the chicken when you're done.


Step Seven: Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.


Step Eight: Eat! They were actually very good and I have made them several times and even kept them as the chicken breast and made Chicken Parmesan the other night. I love it. And there is nothing unhealthy about it!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10