Just call me Melissa Gorga

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Confession time...I am the biggest RHONJ fan you are likely to meet. I love those crazy, cray-cray ladies like you wouldn't believe. Jon loves it. 

I have a fiery temper like those girls too but it rarely comes out. We are similar in so many ways. Here are a few examples.


When someone tells me they are out of cream for my coffee.


Or when Jon tells me to turn off the RHONJ.


And then I don't and I'm all


Or when I walk into an argument and they spot me.


When they finally bring dessert to my table.


While I'm cutting onions


When I watch people argue


After Jack goes to bed 


When anyone offers mushrooms.


Me...at the gym...always.


When Jon tells me to hurry to get ready


Me trying to give Jack a mohawk


When Jon asks if the chicken is cooked all the way through


Whenever I drive at 55mph


When Rick says I have horrible taste in TV


My everyday with Jack


When tantrums strike


On the phone with...everyone. Text please.


When Jon is about to tell company that the appetizer is store bought.


When I want my pizza NOW.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10