2013 Holiday Cards

Thursday, November 21, 2013

This is a sponsored post brought to you by Shutterfly, all opinions are my own. 

Have you started your 2013 Holiday cards yet? NO? Well, what are you waiting for?! Thanksgiving is approaching and now is the time to order so you can send them out before the Holidays strike. The website we have always ordered from is Shutterfly. The quality is incredible, they have so many different options to choose from and they ship fast. Like, really fast! Sounds like a winner to me! Winner, winner, chicken dinner...errr, I mean...Wurkey, wurkey, turkey dinner... you know because of Thanksgiving? Am I right? Hello? ......Gobble gobble?   

Moving on.

Here is our 2013 Holiday cards brought to you by Shutterfly.


I absolutely LOVE them and mailed them out a few days ago with Jack as my little helper. Gosh darn I love that kid. He did it one-by-one. Cutie!



Check out their Holiday cards here.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10