Lord of the AWESOME

Monday, November 11, 2013

If you know anything about me, you know that I am a die-hard LOTR fan. Gollum EHEM...excuse me...Smeagol (said in the whisper) is my bffl. I just see so much of myself in the characters. Here are some examples.


When there's only stuff in the fridge to make a salad.


When I think I did a math problem right then realized I didn't. #mathisforlosers


When I see some shade being thrown on Facebook


When Jon tells me my joke was funny


When I try on jeans and they fit


When I notice there's mushroom hidden in a pasta dish


When I finally admit to being wrong in an argument #whoamikiddingimalwaysright


 When Jon puts sports radio on


When there's a spider on any wall within 500ft


When someone tells me my jokes are terrible


For more GIF posts, check out my Humor page.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10