This recipe I make about once a week and never tire of it. It is scrum-didly-umptious with an extra didly.
I found the recipe looking on the back of our Near East Couscous and thought it sounded great and looked easy enough to make so I gave it a whirl and I think you should too! I modified it a bit, but it is mostly true to their recipe.
What you need:
Near East Couscous (roasted garlic and olive oil)
Roasted Red Peppers
1 1/3 cup water
Salt & Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and garlic until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add water, peppers, tomatoes, and spice pack and bring to a boil.
- Add couscous and take OFF the heat, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve with Feta cheese.