Melissa Ventura

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let it be known that my favorite all time movie is Ace Ventura. Jim Carrey is also my favorite comedic actor. I adore the man and may or may not do 4 impressions of Ace a day. Here are some ways I am similar to the one...the only...Ace.

When there's a marathon of the Real Housewives of NJ.


After I put Jack to sleep.


When preparing dinner and I do this to Jon.


That one time there was a stink bug on our shower handle (and I really needed to shower)

 
What I say to the other team when my team wins Catch Phrase


When I try and put on a turtleneck.


After I've had one too many.


When I cut someone off.


Crawling out of bed in the morning.

 
When I'm looking for junk food in the fridge.


When I don't burn the chicken.

 
And just because..

 
For more GIF posts, check out my Humor page.

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10