My famous grilled cheese
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
One thing I am well known for is my AWESOME grilled cheese. It is the perfect comfort food when you need it. And it only takes 5 minutes to make. My kind of meal!
What you need:
Bread (we use 9-Grain Whole Wheat)
Cheese (we use White American)
*optional: tomato and spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Gather ingredients
- Put sandwich together with 2 slices of cheese and sliced tomato (Jack only has cheese, not a tomato fan)
- Put olive oil on both sides
- heat until golden brown (about two minutes on medium heat) then flip to repeat.
- Add a dash of sea salt to the top
- Pop in the microwave for 7 seconds so the cheese is gooey and delicious
*using olive oil is healthier than butter and still keeps the bread crisp when you microwave it. I also taste no difference between the olive oil and butter.