Parks and Mel

Friday, November 15, 2013

So I just recently started watching Parks and Rec and I cannnnnoooot handle how funny that show is. Holy Moly. Jon heard me cackle/cry/laugh from his office. I relate to some of the characters too...here's how:

When I'm at any party...ever.


Playdates.


When I try and show people my black belt skillz.


Howz I now talk after I hasd a baby.


When I try and dive for a football.


When the weird guy I know tries to approach me


When Jon is on a very important call and I'm in the back all like..


When anyone says anything about sports.


When people offer salads and I want steak.


When I try and eat bananas.


When someone you just meet tries to get all serious on you.


What I say after I throw the catchphrase device at someone for guessing wrong.


When someone asks me if I'm ok after Jack tackles me.


After I see anything involving Miley Cyrus


For more GIF posts, check out my Humor page. 



Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10