Simple Cheese & Cracker Tray

Monday, November 25, 2013

 
 

Good morning! I am here to share a very easy and simple cheese and cracker tray. I whipped it up before my Mom came over the other night and it only took 5 minutes if that.


I just grabbed entertaining plates around the house and a "cutting board" that our neighbor made us for our Wedding last year. We normally use it just like how I have it styled above.

I went with red and green for the color scheme. I thought it all flowed nicely!

My Mom loved it and really loved that I made an extra effort.

Not pictured it the white wine we drank. I love Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc. Mmmm mm mmm!



Sneaky little Hobbits..


We had original Hummus but with the cheese not having any spice or heat to it, I added some red pepper flakes and pepper.

 
"Can I have the juice!?" No, Jack. Because it is white wine.


So what do you do for a quick appetizer for guests? Or are you one of those rare people that plan hours before and serve homemade chicken noodle soup served in hollowed out bread bowls or bacon wrapped scallops? I envy you, you mythical beast.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10