The Oldies

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ahh, old people. I love them so much. Jon always says I remind him of an old lady. I think it is because of how wise I am....most likely not. I mean, I am kind of similar to them. Here are some ways...
 
 Wooo!!
 
 
Every darn time I try and use FaceTime or Skype

 
When there's a sale on chicken. GIVE ME THE POULTRY.

 
When I am by myself and say something funny in my head. Good one, Mel. Good one.

 
Everytime I watch Wipe Out on ABC

 
Every Monday

 
When I try and teach people how to "Dougie"

 
Every Polar Bear/Cat/Dog/Lion/PETA/KODAK commercial

 
Every time I walk into a parking garage to find my car


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10