Trick or Treat?

Tuesday, November 5, 2013


Whaddup! Anyone else shocked that it is November 5th already? I feel like this year is flying by. I am totally ok with it because I love the Holidays. But, shall I recap our Halloween? I shall.

As I mentioned before, Jack was not keen on wearing a costume. In fact, he straight up would throw a fit if I suggested it. So I finally stopped asking and suggesting. But then I had an idea if Jon also dressed up...would Jack?

Well, first thing first...this is not Jon's costume. Here he is as Jondalfadore (Gandolf and Dumbledore, duh). I love that strange man.


I unfortunately had to work that night, so I couldn't go Trick-or-Treating, but Jon brought Jack out around our neighborhood and they had a BLAST as....GHOSTS!



I totally cut up a bed sheet and we painted little faces on them and Jack wanted to add some black at the bottom. If you want a tutorial on how to make the costume let me know....BUAHAHAHA

I was a witch for 24 seconds before I left for work. I didn't get family pics ;-(


Here are Jack's pumpkins that he had to turn on every night at dinner.


And someone is excited for Christmas...not just me!


Here was my Halloween scene...a very foggy, spooky ride to work!


Now, Halloween pics!

Sadly they are all blurry iPhone pictures but they still work. How awesome is Jon?




They had a blast!

So how was your Halloween? How many reese's did you eat? About 67 here....back to working out!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10