Updated House Tour

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Here is an updated tour of our main living spaces. I took these this morning at 7am when I could have been sleeping in...but, I felt like the lighting looked awesome so it had to be done! Boo ya! I hope you enjoy!
 
Living room
 






 
Sunroom





Kitchen/Dining room
 








As you can see, we have slowly been adding more and more to our decor but we are done for now. Eventually we will add window treatments (I don't want to because I luuurve the natural light, but Jon wants plantation shutters) I am not convinced though. We shall see! I would like a nice rug in the sunroom and start to add more frames and stuff like that, but probably not until the new year since we always change our minds! Next up, I will show you the upstairs! Big changes up there. Ch-ch-chaaaanges! Now that song is in my head.

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10