Elf on a shelf...or back in the box.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

So, since Jack is at an age where he is more into Christmas, I wanted to get in the spirt and do some fun Christmasy stuff with him. First thing first, Elf on the shelf. I don't like the idea that he "watches" you to make sure you are good for Santa. If it actually worked, I would carry the elf on my shoulder all day every day so Jack was good year round.  Like a parrot. An elfarrot. Moving on.

So I was going to just hide him in fun places and every morning we would go find him!



I love the stamps from all over the world. 


So, in early December, he awoke from a nap and I thought it was a great time to show him his new friend.


Jon did this himself..


THE VERDICT.



Yeah, not interested. Like, at all. Hopefully next year haha!

So does your family do the Elf on a shelf? I love looking at all of the pictures online of the Elf in some...compromising positions...too funny! 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10