Fresh Garland via Christmastreefarms.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

This is a product review post brought to you by Christmasfarms.com

About a week ago, I recived a nice, giant box at my doorstep. Inside the box was about 30ft of gorgeous, Balsam garland from Christmasfarms.com. Not only that, but also a large, fresh wreath for our front door.

The original plan was to wrap the garland around our bannister but they spindles were too close together and it was quite difficult. So I place some fresh garland on our mantle and the rest I place around our front door to give it a natural feel for the Holidays.








I absolutely adore the garland and how fresh it is. It still smells lovely and has given our home a natural look which is what I have always wanted.

Check out Christmasfarms.com. They are located in Michigan and ships out not only garland...but Wreaths, Christmas Trees, Stands, Swags and Fresh Greens. Plus they have FREE shipping on all orders! That's what I like to hear!
 
This is a product review post brought to you by Christmasfarms.com
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10