Holiday Decor for Kids

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mr. Jack loves Christmas. Like, LOVES. He tells me his best friend is Santa...so I wanted to make his room a little special for the Holiday. Over the weeked, we made a Pom-pom garland together and hung it on his chalkboard wall. It is so easy.
 
Needle + thread + pom-poms = garland.
 
The I wrote "Merry Christmas" on his chalkboard wall.

On his bookcase, I added some trees my Mom made for us when we were younger, some lights and some fun, quirky, little statues that my Auntie has given me over many years.


And I added a few more in his bathroom.

Jack loves it! But...I may be getting him a tree as well.........TUNE IN NEXT TIME.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10