Here it is...the plan. Remember back here when I mentioned that I wanted to make over our laundry room? I have finally figured out what I want it to look like using Polyvore. I am in my laundry room every day. It may only be for 10 minutes at most, but it will make me want to actually DO the laundry if the room looks purdy. I have given myself a budget of $100 and hope to be complete by the Spring. We are very good at using sales and coupons so that will definitely help.
- Coastal and peaceful vibe, since I wish I lived on the beach
- Accent wall where the washer and dryer is with the rest of the walls a crisp white
- White grout rather than the grey we have now
- Mirror above the washer and dryer to make the room appear larger
- Walnut stained wooden countertop
- Pin board on the wall for notes or "how-to" wash certain items
I love the look of it but definitely need to do test spots of paint since the room is dark with the light we have. Hopefully I find one soon!