Our Christmas Mantle

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hello ladies and gents! I'm back with more Holiday decor today. Earlier I showed you our Christmas tree. Now I am showing you our mantle that I updated. Same mantle and all, but I added some branches from our Christmas tree to the stocking and a few red berry picks for a pop o' color.

Inspiration from Flutters on Etsy.





Garland from Christmasfarms.com, pinecone garland from Michaels, red berry picks from Michaels, Burlap stockings from Flutters on Etsy.

I love how Flutters styled the burlap stockings with the greenery, so I took my own spin on it. 

I love them! And can't wait to fill Jack's stocking for Christmas. He is very excited for Santa (tomorrow we get to go see the big guy)...and I am very excited for food. Mmmm, mashed taters.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10