Feelin' Funky

Monday, January 6, 2014

It has been a long time since I did a GIF post! This morning I'm in a funka-licious mood, so a GIF-alicious post it is!

After I tell a joke and I'm looking for a reaction other than silence


How I felt after my first turkey came out wonderful (and only half raw)


When I told Jon I scored a good deal on red peppers. PRO fa SHO.


Jon at our neighborhood holiday party (not exaggerating and blow up doll included)


Every darn time I watch National Treasure


When I'm watching House hunters and I want them to choose the third house


How I feel when I'm starving in the morning


When someone asks me to show them my black belt skillz. 


How I think I look when I eat spaghetti


How I actually look


When I answer my door in pajamas and the UPS guy gives me a funny look


To see more GIF posts, click here

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10