Feelin' Golden

Friday, January 17, 2014

Anyone else watch The Golden Globes last week? I did. I love me some Amy and Tina. It also reminded me a lot about myself. Here are some reasons why

When Jon offers me a salad and I'm all


When Jon calls me into his office to look at all 400 tabs he has open about car parts


When I look in the mirror and I don't have food in my hair for the first time in weeks 


My face every time I watch sports


When I see someone I know and I haven't showered/still in pajamas.


How we prepare ourselves for the day when Jack doesn't nap


Jon's face when I actually get ready for the day


For more GIF posts, click here.

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10