Organized Master Closet: Part One

Friday, January 17, 2014

I have a dark secret...a deep, dark secret....I am the worst woman ever. Like horrible. You will want to punch me in the face with a hammer. Why you ask? Well...let me just show you...

Behind this door, lies my secret...it is my master closet.


ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SEE IT...I'M WARNING YOU. AGAIN, YOU WILL WANT TO PUNCH ME. WITH A HAMMER. THE SILVER END. NOT THE WOODEN PART.


THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! I'M WARNING YOU! OH MY GOD IT'S COMINGDJKGHKDDV'


Yup...you're seeing it. I am the most unorganized, sloppy chick when it comes to closets, clothes and shoes. I have another confession...I am not stylish. I don't own a lot of clothes...Jon plans most of my outfits when we go out. Not because he insists...IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T. I have no clue what goes with what, where pants go and what arm goes where.

Yes, I know I am lucky to get my own closet. I get that. That is why I wanted to organize it. A) So I know where my clothes are and 4) So I don't get killed by the giant pile of god-knows-what on the floor.


Yes that is wrapping paper. So I can wrap my shame.


So one napternoon (I call this the time where Jack naps...get it? probablynot), I went ham on the closet. Not to be confused with deli meat. Ham like the youngins' say. It is a verb that means GO CRAZY and I organized the bajeebers out of it. I stole part of Jack's closet divider to store my hats and scarves (it served no purpose in his closet so I swiped that bad boy), organized my shoes and organized my clothes by dress, pants, shorts, sweaters/jackets, dress shirts and planned outfits.


I know, I barely have clothes. I don't mind...easier to plan outfits.




A major sigh of relief.



Are you ashamed of me? Please forgive my ways and put the hammer back in the tool box. Jon always says I'm the man of the relationship when it comes to my closet...and toothpaste splatters...and leaving the toilet paper roll..and...some other stuffoki'mdone.

Tune in for Part Two...
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10