Outfit planning

Friday, January 17, 2014

Are you a busy mom on the go? Do you also leave the house in pajamas and hummus in your hair? Then welcome to my world. A world I no longer live in. It's not fair to me, Jack or any random person that walks by. So I came up with the idea to plan my outfits for the week. Bada boom bada easy.

In my master closet, I started to use a bar solely towards outfit planning. Generally, I do it for four days. Some days I fail and stay in sweats, other days I'm Miranda Kerr (hahahahahhahahowcouldyoudivorceorlandobloom kidding)



It has helped and I do recommend it for Mommas or anyone who is horrible with managing time like m'self.

I plan everything but the shoes which are normally flats or boots. I just hang them close to each other and put the necklace around the hangers so it all forms into one.

What do you do to shorten to monotonous routine of getting ready? Or am I alone in the "I hate getting ready" department? Guess what I'm wearing now? Sweatpants. You win some you lose some....some are a tie. 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10