A little bit of Hogwarts in our home

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Way back when we bought out couch from Jordan's Furniture, they gave us a $200 gift card to their store. In Avon, they have a giant warehouse with a ton of clearance items, so we figured we could find something within the price range of the gift card there for our house. Jon went down one afternoon and was sending me pictures of what he found. We were about to go with a dresser when he noticed a GIANT mirror I may like.

SOLD. I told him it reminded me of Hogwarts and that we NEEDED it pronto.

Let me introduce you to Luna (yes, I named her)

Luna really opens up the upstairs foyer and was the perfect size for this wall.




Ahhh, sweet Luna. Welcome home, my pet. Welcome home.

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10