Christmas Eve 2013

Monday, February 24, 2014

Christmas Eve was an absolute blast at my Dad's house in NH. Before we left our house, I wanted to make sure we had a family picture (selfie? famelfie?) with our Santa hats on. I bought these at Lowe's for $1 each. They originally had crowns on them so I almost passed. Then I saw the plain Santa hats were $7 each, so I bought the ones with the crowns on them and snipped them off with scissors. You can't even tell! Bada boom, bada cheap.


Once we got up the NH, my dad showed Jack the Buzz Lightyear that I played with as a child and he was the happiest 3-year-old ever since he adores Toy Story (and even had a Toy Story themed birthday that year), so he was quite occupied with that for a bit!
 Taken earlier, but had to share.

 Present time!
 Jack was in charge of administering and ripping gifts open...normal toddler duties.

 Here's my awesome Padre, his lovely fiancĂ© Veronica, Kyle and his wife and the hilarious Lauren.
 Fun fact: it is almost impossible for me to smile for a picture. Since I was a newborn I have been ruining most family pictures ;-) Wonder where Jack gets it from?
 Justickles Swiftinyte, Gracington and Marsickles (aka Taller One) ...strange bunch we are.
 Had to post mostly because of Jack's face.
 Playing hide and seek with Uncle Justin!


 LAUREN!? Hahaha told you she was hilarious.
And once we got home from family time, stuffing our faces and getting our Christmas Eve on, we set up the presents for Jack and went to bed. 
For more Holiday posts, check out our Holiday page.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10