Displaying your kids artwork

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jack loves to paint, color, and play with stickers. Probably more than throwing trucks at my face. That's a lot by the way. For special occasions like Fathers Day, Birthdays and Valentines Day, I always have him create something for Jon. Jon came up with a clever way to proudly display Jack's art in his office and I felt that I should show you!





Voila! Simply held up with a bit of tape and it makes me all giddy every time I step in to creep on Jon. Jack always likes to show visitors as well. Proud little guy he is. And he should be!

How do you display the art in your home? I think it is very important to display their art so they feel encouraged and proud!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10