Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Caramelized Onions

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

As I stated with my last grilled cheese recipe, I make a bomb grilled cheese. Jon lives for them. This time I wanted to give him the same grilled cheese with a bonus. Caramelized onions! I swear it tastes like a Big Mac without so much guilt.

Recipe
Ingredients: Wheat bread, cheese (we use american), tomato and white onion.

Directions: sauté the onion until it is caramelized in olive oil. Using the same pan, place the sandwich until it is golden brown on both sides. Pop that bad boy in the microwave for 10 seconds until the cheese is fully melted.  

Enjoy!




Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10