Jondirection

Saturday, February 22, 2014

One thing I like to do is tease Jon and make him do insufferable things. Like watch the One Direction movie. I just can't help it sometimes. Why not show you using One Direction GIFs? 

When I tease Jon when he talks about fashion
When Jon agrees to go see The Hobbit with me but then almost changes his mind.
How I stop Jon from ordering the whole menu at KFC
He does get me back though... Taking a picture of me after working out
When Jon says my skin looks dry
 Making fun of my reaction to Downton Abbey killing off Lady Sybil
Me when Jon is on an important phone call
When Jon sends Jack to get me mid convo
When Jon walks in on me in the tub
When Jon says my chicken looks raw
When Jon suggests salad for dinner

To see more GIF posts, click here
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10