Organized Master Closet: Part Two

Monday, February 3, 2014

One thing I barely wear is jewelry. Why you ask? Because I shove it all in a jewelry box that I kept under my bathroom sink. So I never saw my jewelry, so I never thought to wear it. I think jewelry can make an outfit pop, so I wanted to display my jewelry so I can see it and wear it! Back in the summer, I bought four bulletin boards on clearance at Bed, Bath and Beyond and am now finally putting them to use.

I hung them on the bare wall in my closet and popped all of the jewelry on it! Bada boom, bada easy. 


So how do you display your jewelry? This has worked wonders for me so far! I even printed out some outfit ideas as well. Since I am fashionably handicapped. Now lets all count how many times I typed jewelry. 
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10