read about our trip to see It's A Wonderful Life this past winter
3) I'd like to create a line of aprons. Classy aprons, not ones with lame designs on them like I normally see.
4) One day we will get a bigger home with a bigger yard. Preferably an old country house with a large yard. I really want to grow a big english-style garden with a vegetable garden as well. I am terrified of bugs so lets see how that goes...
5) My eyes are green and yellow and sometimes turn gray depending on what I wear. Jack calls them snake eyes...I also have pale, pale skin and orange freckles.
6) I am the biggest flirt in town. I flirt with all walks of life. It is just natural! I can't help it! I don't mean anything by it but dang, if a tree could talk I would probably flirt with that too!
7) When I have a giant to-do list and nothing has been done so far, I write down things I have already done and cross them off...just to make it look like I have put a dent in my list. It gives me the fire I need to get off my butt and get the stuff on the list done.
8) I have scoliosis and it is bad enough that I will need to get my spine straightened (surgically, no brace) one day. Once I get the surgery, I will go from 5'3 to the height I am supposed to be...5'6. THAT will be weird since I am so used to being short.
9) I have a deep voice for a girl. Jon told me that he had to get used to it! #manvoiceforlyfe
10) Sleeping in makes me feel guilty. My mother-in-law watches Jack for us once or twice a week which is the most helpful thing in the entire world. A lot of people would sleep in, but if I sleep past 9am I feel so guilty thinking of all the stuff I could have finished by then (cleaning, to-do list stuff, blogging, work, etc).