Did somebody say SPRING?

Friday, March 28, 2014

Holy guacamole batman. The curtains have finally been risen. The darkness has now come to light. IT IS OFFICIALLY SPRING. Next week I saw that the tempatures will be in the high 50s!! FIFTY. Not -50 either! See ya later polar vortex! So since the temps have been climbing, I thought I would spruce up our yard and make it a bit more spring-like. I totally bribed my mom into giving us the wreath, but the spiral-plant (no clue what it is called) was in our foyer and started to die, so I brought it outside to get the sun it needs!



 It has been so nice playing outside and not feeling like we are trapped inside or in some sort of building all day. Jack would only enjoy being outside in the snow for so long, so we haven't been outside much the past few months.


Love that munchkin. I have also been on the look out for patio furniture. We really want to build our own this summer, but I would also love a nice wicker chair or a rocking chair for our front porch with a nice potted plant or two. I have to hit up Lowe's (or my Mom's house) soon!

Have a great weekend!


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10