Friday Thoughts and an outfit

Friday, March 7, 2014

Woo! It is Friday, at last. Today is "cleaning" day here at the Ricci's. What are you up to today? Any big plans for the weekend?
I wanted to share some thoughts with you that kept me up all night. For one, the other other day I shared more of a personal post about insecurities and things you may or may not know about me. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. Lately, I have felt a passion drifting towards writing. I'm not talking novel-esque. Lord knows I don't have the grammar skills or vocabulary for that. But, I enjoy telling a story in my own personal way. So that is something you may see more around here.

Secondly, I'm really, super-duper excited about launching my own business. Bidness if you are cool like me. Jon has been so helpful and supportive and sitting down and analyzing fonts, logos, websites, etc for inspiration for my very own logo and hopefully soon...website. Other photographers have been helpful as well. Some won't offer a tip to save their life "due to competition" one said. But, there have been a few who have given me great advice to learn balance when it comes to starting a business. For that I am forever grateful.

And last, I really need to find that balance and set up a day-to-day schedule that I STICK TO for work and personal purposes. I never want to "work" while with Jack (unless he is napping) so I need to start waking up earlier and going to bed earlier. Wish me luck...

Like I said in the last post, email me some questions for my Vlog that will be up next week. I have had some interesting ones so far!

And because a post without a picture is b-o-r-i-n-g, here was my outfit the other day that I want to repeat again. I need to remember what I pair things with so I can quickly grab an outfit if I'm rushing to leave.
Blazer: J.Crew "School Boy Blazer" in Navy // Tee: Target // Scarf: Francesca's (last year) // Jeans c/o Lena // Claw: me

Have a great weekend!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10