Jack's bathroom

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just like Jack's bedroom, I really wanted his bathroom to be a place that he loves and enjoys spending time in. When I showed him pictures of different styles of rooms (I think kids should have a say in what THEIR room looks like), I noticed he always went for the colorful and bright pictures.
The bathroom itself has been 90% done for a few months now, but yesterday I cleaned it and added the finishing touches. He doesn't shower yet, so we don't have a shower curtain for him since it isn't necessary yet. 








Once he gets older, I would love to do a  shower curtain with think horizontal blue and white stripes. I saw one at Target and almost bought it but then realized he won't even use it for a long time!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hover Pin It Code

 
09 10